Nicktoons Racing is a Nickelodeon racing game for the PlayStation, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, Windows, and arcade.
- Tommy Pickles: A small baby with a big heart who loves to have adventures with his friends. Drives the Reptar Wagon.
- Angelica Pickles: Tommy's bratty cousin who loves to make fun of Tommy and his friends. Drives her pink Cynthia car.
From Hey Arnold!:
- Arnold: A bold football-headed kid who tries to ssolve the problems of everyday life. Drives a cardboard soapbox kart.
- Helga Geraldine Pataki: A 9-year old girl who pick on Arnold, but secretly in love with him. Like Arnold she drives a cardboard soapbox kart.
From The Wild Thornberrys:
- Eliza Thornberry: A girl with the ability to talk to animals. Drives a miniature version of her family's Comvee.
- Darwin: A chimp who is Eliza's best friend. Drives a Jungle Jeep.
- Cat: A feline who enjoys relaxing, but doesn't get much of it with his brother Dog around.
- Dog: A playful mutt who loves to play and usually causes problems.
From The Angry Beavers:
- Norbert and Daggett: Two hip and happenin' beaver brothers. They drive together in a little log, but in the GBC version, they drive separate and their names are labeled vice versa.
From Aaahh!!! Real Monsters:
- Ickis: A cowardly rabbit-eared monster with the great ability of looming. Drives a beetle-shaped car. He doesn't appear in the GBC version.
From The Ren and Stimpy Show:
- Stimpy: A stupid feline with a passion for Gritty Kitty, pre-chewed gum and his pal, Ren Hoek. Drives a litter box. He also doesn't appear in the GBC version.
From SpongeBob SquarePants:
- SpongeBob SquarePants: A loyal sea sponge who loves his job at the Krusty Krab and his pet snail, Gary. Drives a car that resembles his pineapple house.
- Patrick Star: SpongeBob's loyal, yet lazy starfish friend. Drives a boat.
- Mystery Rider: A racer who, in the end, turns out to be Sheldon J. Plankton. He always tries to think of ways to steal the Krabby Patty formula. The reason he enters the race is so he win the year supply of Krabby Patties. He is an unlockable character.
- Reptar Raceway (Rugrats): From the Giant Reptar Robot to the Merry-Go-Round, you'll find all these fun features of the Rugrats here.
- Dam Prix (The Angry Beavers): From the forset to the Beaver's Dam, it's all here. Also, you find posters of people Norb and Dag have met, plus a sombero wearing cow.
- Rancid Raceway (CatDog): Rancid Rabbit is always trying to sneak his way into CatDog's business, and now he's sneaking into his very own racetrack. His Toy Store, The Cha Cha Cha Club, Taco Depot. Everything the rabbit owns is here.
- Bikini Bottom Blowout (SpongeBob SquarePants): We go inside Squidward's house and go to Goo Lagoon, all based on the TV show.
- Race Madness (The Ren and Stimpy Show): Named after the Ren and Stimpy episode Space Madness. The neighborhood, The Galopogos Islands, The Mysterious Planet, The WarZone, everything you'd expect to see on Ren and Stimpy...Except Circus Midgets.
- Beaver Fever (The Angry Beavers): What do Crystal Caves, a Roman Collouseum, and a Plad 70s Hallway have to do with beavers? Nothing, unless those Beavers are Norbert and Dagget.
- Nearburg Rally (CatDog): In this fair town, you'll find the Greaser Dogs' Home, A Construction Site, a Baseball Field and CatDog's House.
- Safari Speedway (The Wild Thornberrys): Elements of the world will be seen here, from a tropical rainforest to a sunny beach. You'll see at the very start where the Thornberrys' pitch camp.
- Monster Mania (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters): Also known as Aaahh!!! Real Racing in the GBA version, this stage is filthy and smelly, but that's how monsters like it.
- Pickles' Parkway (Rugrats): Tommy's House is where you start off, later going to a jungle, Stu's Lab, and if you spot the shortcut: Angelica's Temple of Gloom.
- Gritty City Circuit (Hey Arnold!): Drive through the city (at both Day and Night) and avoid parked cars, lamposts and railings.
- Bongo Bangup (The Wild Thornberrys): Aztec Temples, Volcanos, Steep Hills, and just as steep turns await in this extra Thornberry track.
- Big City Clean Up (Hey Arnold!): A Bonus Game in 1P Mode. Grab all the presents in town to beat your record.
- There is an updated version of the game called Nicktoons Winners Cup Racing which has more "modern" Nicktoons characters such as Danny Phantom from Danny Phantom. The even newer version is called Nicktoons Nitro for the arcade. None of the newer versions include any traces of AAAHH!!! Real Monsters.
- Oblina made a cameo appearance in the beginning but she doesn't appear in the game.
- A Lot of Nicktoons Characters did not appear in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.